Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

Helpful Household Hint

For those of you using the george foreman grill or similar I will now give you my instruction for cleaning this appliance. This method was perfected this year with some helpful advice from Adam Eddy.

Step 1) Unplug grill when done cooking and while grill is still hot place a wet paper towel in it and close the lid. If you've already let the grill cool plug it back in for a minute to reheat it and then unplug it and put the wet paper towel in.

Step 2) Open grill after letting wet paper towel soak about 3 minutes. Throw paper towel in garbage.

Step 3) Use new wet paper towel or cloth to wipe grill surface. If you've done steps 1 and 2 correctly the gunk will wipe right off.

I've found any other method absolutely frustrating.

Comments:
My Foreman comes clean without having to do anything retarded. Sam, please tell me that you've thrown out the grill from Brown's Court.

/no fries or vegetables
 
I believe that Foreman Grill bit the dust at 440 Needham Street.

/Musta been the smell
 
Jeff's totally right. I think it actually came to woodstock road with me but was never used, it only ended up in the garbage shed. However it was too shitty to use while we lived on needham. It had no non stick coating left and only the bottom plate heated up. Oh ya and there was a short circuit so the cord would get burning hot. My dad said we were lucky we didn't start a fire with it because it would've been making the building wiring inside the walls burning hot also.
 
Wouldn't that have been funny if we burned that place down. Hilarious.

Remember when the fire alarm went off because someone was burning toast or something. That was a fun day because we got to meet all of our neighbours and I think it was the last night that we stayed at that place. What a shithole.

/I've been living in apartments for twenty years and I've never seen anything like this.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?