Sunday, January 14, 2007

 

Great Saturday!

I just had an awsome Saturday! I started out with my usual gym/brunch with the gym crew and then came home and me and Jen and Tim and Shi Lie went to the chinese grocery store. What an adventure. It's down a little back alley in downtown kitchener. Jeff remember how victory meat market seemed cheap and possibly not as clean as the big stores? This was like that multiplied by a thousand. Maybe a million. Here's the entrance. Like how they pile up the garbage behind that fence? It smelled pretty bad.


So what do they have in there that we don't get in Sobey's? EVERYTHING! For examples canned bamboo and catfish


Overall I'ld say there's no chance in hell I'ld eat anything from here.


Comments:
No chance in hell? You're probably finishing a can on unknown contents right now.

/stop saying 'I'ld'
 
No sweet and sour pork?

/damn mongorians!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?