Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

Finally Caught Up!

That week I spent in Ottawa at the ChallengeX workshop put me behind in my 2 courses but I think I'm finally getting back where I need to be.

Life is so routined and busy but I like it. I try to do schoolwork during office hours and then the nights are taken up with powerlifting 3 nights a week, and coaching special olympics one night. Me and my room mate Tim and 2 of our neighbors Jen and Amir are in the habit of going out Saturday night for food and a movie which is great - sort of a degreased version of the Fredericton friday night greasers.

Today I'm feeling an undeserved sense of accomplishment. I better not just slack off though, I've got some thermo to write up.

Comments:
Remember the time you fell asleep while watching "The Mummy 2" at the theatre? Classic!

/and then there were ice cubes
 
It's the little things like me falling asleep in movies and Neil almost killing us all by throwing that potato in Doug's car that really make our group of friends timeless. I could never get mad at you guys unless you took my last bite of food.

/"Oh poop!" Me when I poured my milkshake in my water at Daryl's in May.
 
Or if someone* puts ice cubes down your shirt while you were asleep at the theatre during The Mummy 2

/Nausea, heartburn, indigestions, upset stomach, the shits

*me
 
I personally found it interesting how they blatently copied Teddy Ruxpin with that idea about the airship.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?