Friday, August 25, 2006

 

Thank Frig

Blogger wouldn't let me in earlier this week but now it does.

I had a fantastic meeting with one of my master's supervisors and our corporate sponsor this week. They generously took us to Mavors, the bistro in the Confed Center. We discussed the project and I think we're headed in a very positive direction.

My birthday was Thursday and I am now 24 and I feel fabulous. In other news I appear to have gotten significantly fatter and my school pants no longer zip up. This doesn't necessarily bother me.

I was given a pair of crocs for my birthday by Joey's better half Carrie. I promptly returned them for a full cash refund.

I was also given a sum of money. Carrie suggested that birthday money should be spent on something you desire that's not necessarily useful or practical and sensible. I think I may have an itch that only a new chainsaw could scratch.

I got my banking matters all straightened away. A very nice banker named Kim from the bank of Nova Scotia helped me set everything up so I can take care of myself easily up at Waterloo.

I got an email from long time friend and professor Don Gillis. He congratulated me on my plans for the fall and said he expects them to work out well.

I went to that new place that is across from the old Rainbow Valley. It's pretty good. The waterslides are entertaining although nothing compared to magic mountain.

That's about all I feel like typing now.

Comments:
I would expect nothing less regarding the crocs

/I just threw up in my mouth
 
I dunno. That's almost blood money, having been formerly associated with a pair of crocs. I would've burned them.

/I think something's lost in the translation
 
I would have burned them and then mixed the ashes into dog food and watch the honorary four-legged family member devour them.

/that's good Billy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?