Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Stages of Summer

I feel that I'm progressing into the final stage of my summer, but first let's recap:

Stage 1: Come home from UNB tired and frustrated but still find time to train for NS powerlifting provincials on May 13. Go to provincials. Hang out with boys boys and all around good guys Neil Moore and Douglas Keefe.

Stage 2: Come home and rush off to graduation. After ten minutes on campus remember I hate UNB.

Stage 3: Creek Days. Life centers around watching Dawson's creek until I see the series finale. Walk to dog a lot. Go to gym. Tour Waterloo.

Stage 4: Back to UPEI. Start spending time in charlottetown hanging out with Andy and making plans for September. Spend a little time at Joey's in the blow up pool. Visit Halifax again for a great time.

Stage 5: Current stage. Trying to do things I'll miss when I'm gone such as go to cottage and cut firewood. Spend the weekend of the summer at cottage with Neils Mo and DK. Realize sandspit go carts are no fun once you've been to Kart Bahn.

I suspect the rest of the summer will be a tizzy of trying to get everything ready to leave and visiting with people who come home for a week or two namely Derrick, Emily Cameron and Adam Eddy. I was talking to Eddy and he gave me some new perspective on things - it's crutial to look out for number 1 and make sure I'm having fun.

Comments:
Stage 1: Come home from UNB
Stage 2: ???
Stage 3: Bliss
 
That's a good point neil. Even phonies don't like it there!
 
Stage 1 and 2 were very similar to my summer. I tried to get into The Creek but they were into the last season by the time I started watching them and The Creek is something you need to see from Day 1. I guess I could rent them from Thats Entertainment.
 
Is Kart Bahn the one in Bayers Lake?? If it is, did you find the workers to be big bags of douche?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?