Monday, August 28, 2006

 

Rebuilding My's first engine

Okay so did i tell you all that I hacked up those two huge trees my neighbor felled for me at the cottage? Well I did and our old orange gas powered chainsaw broke in the process. To save money I'm trying to fix it myself and Kenny is giving me free advice. I'm pumped because I think I'm at the stage of having removed the faulty parts and now I only need to replace them with shiny new ones.

I'm going to buy parts off some guy from the Panneau road in mount Carmel. I talked to him on the phone and this is one man (oddly enough named Johnny Gallant) who gets WAY too excited for some fixin' chainsaws. Everything I told him on the phone made him "OH MAN!" and when I said I'ld come up to buy the parts and he said he had to go to a doctor's appointment so he wouldn't be home he sounded really really disapointed like a little kid who's older siblings awaken after a nap and tell him or her that they've slept a whole year and missed Christmas and Easter.

I don't know where my newfound interest in chainsaws is coming from. Maybe I'm subconsciously trying get one last bit of summer in before I sail away on thursday of next week.

P.S. the dipster is back in town as of later tonight.

Comments:
You know what I love about New York? Homeless people can sit on a bench, in the middle of the city, completely blitzed out of their mind on crack or whatever the weekly special is, yelling obscenities which really don't make sense...and nobody seems to care. Amazing.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?