Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

It tasted Salty

I borrowed my titling style from Neil for this post.

Yesterday I phoned my thesis supervisor to schedule a meeting and Andy said why don't you come down right now and go kayaking with me so I did. I took my kayak which was a grad present from my parents and he took his and we launched in the hilsborough harbor just on the other side of the bridge and to the left. We paddled for a couple hours. I'm suprised I'm not sore this morning because I thought I would be.

I like that our working repore is like this. Some other supervisors worry me that they would try to kill their students and eat them.

Comments:
What did you borrow from me?

/Sea men + sea people = sea ciety
 
what a great gift! I would love to own a Kayake!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?