Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Saweeet find

As you all may know i have purchased a beautiful pinstriped suit from Moore's to wear to my graduation, iron ring night, and now the Mechanical Engineering Banquet. I have been worried about what would happen if it rained. My suit is 100% wool (as most good suits are) and if you get that wet it will shrink/stink/go spotty. I thought of buying a top or "trench" coat at moores but their cheapest one was like 125$ and I'm starting to run out of money (end of the year, eh). Well today I found my answer at Jingler's, Fredericton's best used clothing store. I got myself a nice London Fog Trenchcoat for 8$. It's totally the wrong color (beige and I have a black and grey suit) but for eight bucks I'm pretty thrilled about it.

Comments:
Where the heck is this Jingler place you're talking about. I still have to buy my ticket.
 
Jinglers is a used clothing store up on prospect street.

/I now also have a trenchcoat in case I need to flash some old ladies.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?