Monday, February 27, 2006

 

I must've stuck it somewhere I shouldn't

Boys oh boys last week starting on wednesday night my index finger on my left hand was some SORE. I had worked in the shop on our NC machines project that day so maybe I did something to it down there. It was red and swollen and when I tried to work out on thursday I had to grip the bar with just three fingers and a thumb instead of my full hand.

It didn't seem to be getting better but then by Sunday the pain subsided enough that I could at least go to the gym and do my usual stuff so I didn't really care at all anymore (as is the case with almost any ailment that comes into my life).

Today it came to a finish. I was sitting in class and bored so I started picking at it with a staple and then I jammed the staple in between the nail and the finger and a shot of green pus came oozing out. So I squeezed the finger. HARD. More pus came out and it stank like five people all shit their pants at once. Naturally I wiped my finger off on a nearby cafetorium napkin.

It doesn't hurt at all anymore. I love the way the body eventually heals itself.

Comments:
Even though you already told me that, reading it literally made me want to vomit.
 
At least it wasn't a hernia.
 
There seems to have been numerous vomit-inducing blog posts lately, or at least 2, including this one. Just commenting.

/but what is truth? if you follow me
 
If it starts to hurt again you might want to get it checked out Sam. I remember hearing that Dr. McPhee's brother died from a hand infection that he just ignored.
 
I'll eat my hat if Captain America isn't Liam.
 
If it is Liam I miss you buddy
 
I do have a comment about your current living arrangements, but since I don't know who reads this I'll just keep it to myself.

That story is great. It's uncanny just how much it resembles something that happened to my older brother Michael. With him, the problem was with his thumb in that it hurt a great deal when pushing against something. Then one day he was reading a bulletin board while gently rubbing his keys between the thumb and thumbnail. Then the exact same thing happened as with you whereas some puss came out, which he encouraged by squeezing. He mentioned that the smell was unbearable, but the relief smelled much sweeter.

Hilarious.
 
HAHAHAH thats great.

And Sam, I' must say... I am impressed. you NEVER cease to push the envelope. I'm debating if this is more disgusting than your "hernia" and associated explosion. If you go to the doctor I bet you he/she will tell you to lay off the... oh nevermind. But first it was the...ok forget that too. I can't help but wonder if this is related to the last incident. You really need to simmer down buddy.
 
You've perked my interest Dan. What was the other vomit inducing post as of lately?
 
It was Neil's post about his sweatiness... I think.

/light-switch?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?