Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Posted by Picasa

Comments:
My question for Neil is:

What ya gonna do with all that junk, all that junk in that there trunk?

/vote triangle face!
 
Hey that's a pretty good one; usually, I start laughing. Are you trying to get me back at something? Was that taken last January? A work of art.
 
Yes that was taken when you guys came up in january and then got stuck in oxford.

Not trying to get back at you, can't remember a reason I should be. Just trying to stir up some shit.
 
I can think of at least two things wrong with your caption.
 
I assume one is the song you supposedly like (and perhaps the fact that it is called my humps instead of my hump as I called it). I dunno the second.
 
You got both.
 
I was concerned you meant another mistake was naming you a super best friend.


/"He's not my friend. I don't even like him." - Mathew Coughlin in grade 10 english class when asked by Mrs. Judy Gallant to stop "talking to his friend"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?