Tuesday, January 17, 2006

 
As some of you may know of most likely are about to find out I'm having a much happier semester this time around, probably due to my lightened work schedule. All in all I'm much happier in life in general though.

A thought occured to me while I was in cakes and creek this morning (if you refer back to an earlier post you'll see that's a fake class I evented for an excuse to wake up on tuesday and thursday mornings). Dawson made a point about his brain being self aware and that being an adult rather than a child characteristic. So far in January I'm less self aware than I had been before, ie less attention payed to "who i am" and "what i do for a living" or what occupied my time or what I'll be doing three years from today.

In my experience a lack of self awarness leads to a pleasant happiness and enjoying the little things in life like pancakes or a walk outside on a gorgeous winter day.

Comments:
Hehe, true, true. I went to kareokee tonight with my house :)
 
Find something very high and sit on top of it. That'll make you feel great.
 
that, and much taller than everyone else.

/he was ten foot high
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?