Friday, December 09, 2005

 

And the winner is....

Actually there was no winner.

Neil and Lex both commented on the availability of elephants. Wise direction to take this thing in, but unfortunately there is a little known fact that when we were all in grade one or two a circus did come to the summerside rec center and my dad and my uncle took me and I got to ride the elephant. No shit. It was pretty scarey because there was no handle or anything to hold on to and in hindsight it's a little surprising I didnt' fall off the side of it and be crushed by that huge beast.

Schaef, I'm sorry to say that my kindergarden Christmas play was totally canceled on account of a snow storm.

If you think carefully about me you'll remember I haven't traveled anywhere and going to Moncton for the day is still a pretty big trip to me. I've been to Toronto twice and both times it was in the winter, so it was not baseball season. I have never been to any major league baseball games.

Thanks for playing folks. To be honest I'm a little dissapointed that so few people actually took a guess. Those of you who did take a guess, I feel you all played well.

Today I'm studying for Solids which is on monday. My plans are to study and finish my Christmas shopping before i go home on the 18th.

Can anyone comment on what I should give my grandmother for Christmas?

Comments:
Just buy her whatever she loves to eat the most. My grandmother loves chocolates, so I get her boxes o' them.
 
You know, I do the same. Every year I give Grandmother a box of Fruitfulls, they're her faves.

As for the elephant, I knew it! I have a picture of me holding a baby tiger when I was about five. He's as big as I am. I'm not sure if that was the same time the circus was in Charlottetown or not...
 
Yeah. You tell everyone, Sam! What a poor showing by all of you retards. It's most fun if there are many guesses. Mine made quite a few people come out of the woodwork to play. I even got some guesses via personal communication.

Go to "Grandma's World". They'll set you up.
 
Potatoes from the SuperStore
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?