Thursday, November 17, 2005

 

That wonderful, awful, phase

I'm going through that wonderful/awful phase when you can see the end of the semester and you have the list of what you need to do to end it. But you just can't seem to get going. I need to:

Pull a senior project proposal out of my ass (no one make any suggestions, I'm redisgning bench press equipment, I just need to sit down and produce something)

Write a paper and prepare to present it for Metal Cutting

Do the Formal Lab Write Up for Thermo

And the regular assignments


That doesn't look as bad as I thought now that I write it down. The last day of class is three weeks from yesterday. I'm confidant I'll pull it all together. I just wish I didn't have to. Then again, I bet working at the wrong job could suck way worse than this.

Comments:
Ah! Don't say that! You're not helping my graduation fears!
 
I wish my list was even close to that small.
 
At least it's not like my annoying single item list:

- Get a goddamn job.
 
I tried a "24g's of protein" powerbar to see what they were like, and I honestly think that they don't try to make them delicious. I think they make them just tasty enough that when you eat one you're thinking "Well, it's not that bad. At least I'm getting lots of protein."

/must consume vast amounts of protein!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?