Tuesday, November 15, 2005

 

I've got a strange disease

Yup. It's time for having a cold. It first showed it's ugly head last wednesday but I kept it supressed somehow. Now yesterday my nose was running a lot and now my throat is sore. So I said screw my school work and me and Am watch "The Perfect Man". A true girly movie. And I had ice cream.

Got to see D double dippy while I was home this weekend and we had a perfect idear for a halloween costume if I'm in the C dot next year. I'm going to wear a big yellow hat and a yellow shirt and he's going to dress up like a monkey and I'm going to walk him around the wave all night. That's right, curious george.

I tried squatting in my new squat suit yesterday. It's a tad tight on the hips and as a result I was having some troubles hitting parallel. In fact I tried with four plates (405 pounds for you non-plate savy) and I still could not get down all the way. It might be time to lose ten pounds. I carry a lot of fat on my inner legs and I think if I peeled a little of that away the suit would sit better and I'ld be able to get a LOT out of it.

Well I'm off to ethics. Since senior project proposal class always sucks I'll skip it today to come home and nap to fight my cold. Hope you all have a good day.

Comments:
About your costume: if you see something that would add to the costume, buy it when you see it. I always have great ideas too, but then I figure "why bother starting now? Halloween isn't for months." Instead of it sneaking up on you, build the costume now.

Does 405 pounds include the bar as well? Otherwise, it doesn't divide evenly. What's "hitting parallel"?

You're choosing to alter your body instead of the suit. Good for you.

Have you worn that pink shirt yet?
 
There is one matter to be decided yet about the costume. Will derrick or I be the monkey. It may go over better if I'm the monkey.

405lbs = bar(45lbs) + 8X45 (360lbs)

Hitting parallel means that the upper thigh is basically parallel to the floor. What the judges actually look at in a powerlifting meet is: Is the crease where the upper leg enters the trunk of the body lower to the floor than the top of the knee joint.

Yes I wore the pink shirt. To church at Saint Thomas University. Lots of girls smiled at me but I'm not sure if they were good or bad smiles.
 
Bad smiles...are those like those pity smiles I get when I do something ridiculously clutzy? Like, "Aw look at that retarded kid, isn't she cute?"
 
A tall glass of diabetes will cure what ails ya
 
Maybe they were all huge Simpsons fans.

/careful, men... he wets his pants
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?