Saturday, September 24, 2005

 

September 24, ALREADY

Well this was quite a week. I had one of those "Poor Sam. Poor poor Sam" moments. I was helping my friend Joel May move his furniture wednesday (the day before my trip to my beloved UPEI) when i started having a runny nose and a fever. So here I was getting sick, moving furniture at 10 at night, and I didn't have my supper yet. Poor Sam.

Thursday was much better. Went to UPEI with the Associate Dean and one of his office mates and a professor of electrical engineering. Had a great time, made some positive contact with Dr. Andy Trivett. So far things for my master plan next year look decent. Not a sure thing yet, but decent.

So Monday I did a little pretend Powerlifting Meet at the gym. It went friggin' unbelievably good. I would say the chances are that my next competition (date unknown) I will definately have a higher total than I did in May. In may my numbers were 340 squat 315 bench (tried 325 and nearly got decapitated) and 390 deadlift. Monday I threw up 385 squat, 350 bench and 415 deady (tried 425 and got it like 4 inches of the floor and stalled dead in my tracks).

I've been thinking lately. As everyone graduates and "starts life" they find a job and let it tell them where to live. Why not decide where you'll live and take the best job available there?

Favorite TV shows as of lately: Sex and the City, 7th Heaven, Trailer Park Boys. That's a weird mix of shit.

Comments:
That's an awfully tough decision to make when you don't know what you want to do OR where you want to live...
 
Setting limits on yourself is a very bad idea when you're starting your career, as it can lead to professional roadblocks later on (don't overspecialize!).
 
Everyone can catch a bus to fuckoffitty land.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?