Wednesday, September 14, 2005

 

PEI Bound?

I stumbled in to a chance to go back to UPEI with the dean's office from UNB to recruit UPEI engineering grads to become Head Hall residents. If all goes as planned we're going next week on Thursday. Should be a good chance to talk to Andrew Trivett to try and further my adgenda with him on graduate studies and an application for a scholarship. It's a quick day trip and the dean is providing transportation in his minivan so I probably won't even get to say hi to my folks but I'ld still love to see the UPEI engineering gang.

School looks good, I think I'll survive.

Comments:
Screw you! Bring it on! Come on down to Greenville, mo***rfu***r!
 
Hey, I noticed that alot of buses in Halifax use, or are capable of using, biodiesel? Pretty cool, eh?

/we are good christian folk! goddammit!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?