Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Time's Up! Let's Do This!

Here we go boys, it's gonna be summer in a couple hours.

I'm DONE with UNB for a month. Class starts on September 8th, I will not be back until then. While I'm over home I have a lot of thinking to do about what I want to do after graduation this coming year in terms of a masters or whatnot.

Looking forward to some good times at home, expecting to see Mr. Douglas Keefe there this weekend and Neil and others next week. Planning lots of fun family stuff, hoping for some good workouts at Summerside AFC at a new level I've never shown that place before. Gonna give the car a much needed wax and take care of a few details. Reading a new book called Wild At Heart about how men have a built in craving for adventure but our society makes us live boring lives.

If anyone wants me you know where to find me.

Sam

Comments:
Actually, you'll see Doug AND me this weekend. I'll be on PEI for just this weekend and a more extended period later on.
 
we don't have to live boring lives per se
 
lewissmith7536, don't go there, sister!

And it seems I won't be getting home until after this coming weekend, as that is when the HURL B-league playoffs are scheduled. But that's more than a week before Sept 8th, so something should be doable.

As for adventure, I wish I could drop everything and go on some modern day equivalent of a mythical journey, like being some kind of sword or gun for hire, but there's some pretty serious jail time for doing things like that. Especially if it meant missing payments on your credit card bill, am I right folks?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?