Sunday, August 07, 2005

 

How Do You Like Me Now?

Well it's time to do this up and let you all know the scoop.

As many of you know I spent this summer working at UNB planning to get a jump start on what would become both my senior project and my master's project. This week will be my 16th and final week of work.

I decree that I will NOT be continuing this work any farther. I will not be doing a master's on this project.

I could ramble on for hours about it but the simple truth is that my heart is not in it. I will be finishing my bachelor's degree this year and looking at options for after graduation. I feel pretty good about my chances of doing a master's degree in some flavor of engineering. I'm undecided wether staying in Fredericton should be seen as a good thing or a bad thing. Basically I'm going to be finding out where my heart lies and going there. Failing that, I'll find something productive to do around nice people.

Thought you all should know this.

Oh and to the boys boys boys. Heading home to PEI for the rest of the summer this friday. Any chance of another cottage weekend? I think I'm going to Rainbow Valley on the 20th with my family (NO we're not going for me, we're going because my aunt and uncle are taking their two boys there) so just keep in mind that day is probably a scratch. Well maybe not, but the afternoon is, the weekend is still possible.

Comments:
Hey fruitynuts,

it looks as though the 22nd on would be good. John and I should both be around (and maybe Dan). A weekend? How about a weekend and a few days? Oh brother, how about forever?
 
It all depends on what the state of affairs is when I get back from Ontario on the 21st, boys boys. I'll let you know the scoop then.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?