Monday, August 01, 2005

 

Clap for me!

I finished the last assignment for my online course. Ye-haw. All I have left is the exam and then I'm done of this course! I must say this assignment was actually fun too.

My course load this year looks pretty pleasant. So far:


First Semester
Thermo 2 + Lab for this
Solids
Senior Proposal

2nd Semester
Senior project
N.C. Machines
Law
Engineering Profession

I need one more technical elective in there and that should polish off the old undergrad. I seriously think I will look into the concept of the accelerated master's program where I do a course this year but count it onto my masters. I could even do something easy and count Biomechanics into my masters. Yip yip.

Frisbee Tomorrow night! Not sure how I'll squeeze the gym into my day but I have a feeling I'll try. Oh wait, I'll just go on my lunch break at work. That'll do it.

Comments:
Looks like a chillaxed schedule, nice work! Also, be sure to check out the Dalhousie mech dept senior project webpages at: http://micron.me.dal.ca/DP/design_projs.html

I'm betting UNB has a similar resource, but the more ideas, the better!
 
Where are you getting into Engineering Profession second semester? I don;t see it listed so I am taking it against my will first semester.... I only see Commercial law offered second sem. Seems odd though.

B
http://fast.kicks-ass.net
 
Did you register for the 10:30 TTH class or the Wed 7pm class ?

B
 
Tues/thurs Home slice
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?