Friday, July 15, 2005

 
Oh man last night I went to the gym and went hog wild then I came home and had a BIG friggin' blender drink and a cinamon roll. Then I crashed so hard I feel asleep with the lights still on in my appartment. Booya! Frig ya!

Today I seriously need a hair cut. My parents are coming to visit me this weekend and I don't wanna look scruffy when they're here. I realized something interesting about my parents since coming to UNB - I like them way more than I like most of the people I know.

Speaking of people I actually like and am not just making fraudulent attempts to be friendly towards (ask them it's true. I don't even try to act friendly at all!) me Doug Neil and Schaefer and Derrick need to have another weekend at the cottage before the summer's out and I should also make an effort to make it up to halifofax for a weekend. I guess the planning for all this starts with me getting ahold of doug and seeing what weekends he has availabamel.

Woa i just read that and I realized it make me sound like a prick! It's not that I don't like most of the people i know.... let me put out this reassurance - If you know about this blog chances are 99.99% sure I like you a lot, so I didn't mean YOU when I said there's a lot of people I don't like.

I need to make a trip to the library today, work related. Some reading time is in order. I have a wonderful quote I saw on Kier Campbell's blog which I'ld like to put here for you all to read that sums up how i often feel:

"if there were medals for procrastination, i would skip the ceremony just to sit on my ass."

Clever Kier. You hit the nail on the head with that one.

I'ld put links to my friends' blogs (neil and daniel you should get blogs) but I don't know how.

Comments:
Are you good with HTML? Log in to your blogger template and tweak the html like so. Scroll down until you get to a section where you see something like "Add Things To Your Sidbar Here"..you should see down below the links for those "Edit Me" links...just tweak those to what you want and you're all set.
 
Another good quote is:

"The astonishing thing about a waltzing bear is not how well it waltzes, but that it waltzes at all."

Another thing, Sammy my lad, is that coming to the Hizzax this weekend would be optimum. Also, I could show you how to add links to your blog, instead of just issuing instructions.

//did you just say "Go Mom" ?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?