Monday, July 11, 2005

 

Blendy McBlendsalot

Well I finally bought myself a blender. So far I used it to make a delicous vanilla ice cream with chocolate protien powder and all natural peanut butter milkshake and a gatorade slushie. I can post some recipies later on if there's any interest and once I get the exact ratios of ingredients nailed down.

This weekend I had a tad bit of a cold and Friday was one of those feverish nights where I just couldn't sleep despite the use of NyQuil. I stayed up watching tv, king of the hill, American Chopper, and Far and Away (one of Tom Hanks movies from quiet a few years ago). Last night I slept like a log which was good.

So we might be getting the apparatus for the experiment I'm going to be doing at work, the mixing machine thing, this week. That would be awsome because right now I'm working on text book problems at work and to be honest I don't really love them.

Well boys at this point in the summer I think the obvious question is - if I'm going to make it to Halifofax this summer, when will I do it?

Comments:
The first thing to do is talk to Doug so that all four of us can hook up at once.

Neil
 
Indeed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?