Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Wednesday feels like Tuesday

Last night I went to a clinic for new players in the Fredericton Ultimate Frisbee league. It was really fun and seeing as how I made it a point to make it a point to get out more I think I'll continue playing. The downside is that it costs fifty bucks to play, major bummer! Also for some reason last night when I got home I had the same thing happen that used to happen after broomball games - I found it very hard to get to sleep. I'm not sure if it's all that running within a couple hours of bedtime or if it's the huge meal I ate afterwards because I was so hungry that kept me awake but I did not get much shut eye last night. Oh well, it was worth it.

So Dr. G. Money did indeed recieve his funding to start his new project so I will indeed be becoming a master's student - that's what I'm doing for the next couple years after I graduate a year from now. I will be starting the project shortly and am looking forward to it, but also going to miss my lazy way of life I enjoy now. Today I trickled in at 9:30 and was still the first one into the room me and Sean and Ian work in. Later today we're watching this week's episode of trailer park boys which I'm looking forward to even though I saw it on Sunday at Neil's.

The Island was fun this week, Saturday night sat around with my brother and Adam Eddy eating a huge pizza and talking about how much we like the gym. Sunday saw me out at Neil's with him and Doug, enjoying Trailer Park Boys and some Chinese Sky Candy courtesy of neil. No plans for trips home in the super near future, probably make my way back there again in the general visinity of Father's Day. Would love to see a campfire event get put together for the cottage, I'll keep you all posted Neil Doug and Dan if you're going to be around.

Comments:
Congrats on becoming a masters student! Or is it more like, becoming a soon "to become a masters student" student?

On another note: running around alot before bedtime makes it hard for me to get to sleep as well. You may want to either move bedtime to later in the day, or consuming large amounts of Nyquil.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?