Thursday, May 05, 2005

 

This job is EASY

I'm "at work" right now. I was drilling some holes in a block of aluminum but the machinist had to go to the bank so he booted me out of the shop. Since I'm getting over sore throatzilla I went out for a slurpie, came back and had a snack and he's still gone so I came to the computer lab.

Tomorrow night I leave for Nova Scotia where I'll be competing Saturday in my first powerlifting meet. I'm phyced for it too, the only thing in the back of my mind is wether or not I stand upright enough after I take the bar off the squat rack but I doubt it'll be a big problem. Tonight I'm going to get all my food ready so I'm not at the mercy of the golden arches or get stuck eating a crappy bag of chips or something.

Well hopefully Dennis gets back and reopens the shop soon so I can feel productive towards my work.

Comments:
Jeez, I had forgotten 'bout ye olde powerlift meet. How about a time of day, and the address of the event? I may be able to attend to watch and chill... possibly simultaneously. In either case, you'll have to pay a visit to the downtown Halifofax.

...I was downtown!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?