Tuesday, April 26, 2005

 

I Started My Job

Let's just say I've hit the summer job jackpot with this NSERC thing working for Dr. Holloway. I don't feel like typing a whole lot right now but I'll let you know this - "relaxed summer hours". That's right.

I spent monday and today reading equipment manuals for the "laser" which I assume is either for Dr. G Money's research or is to be used to control the British navy. Tomorrow and the next day we have a training session with a guy from the company which manufactured said "laser".

There are two grad students sharing the room I work in - Sean Richardson and Ian McLeod, both great fellas. They have these little fish called Oscers which are actually meat eaters, it's quit the thing to watch them eat.

Well I'm surprisingly tired for a guy who did not much all day, so I shall end it here. Thanks for reading, and remember keep watching the skis - oops I mean sky.

Comments:
is said laser part of the Alan Parsons Project

-doug
 
Dr. G Money...sweet.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?