Tuesday, April 12, 2005

 

Exam Week

Well here it is the week before exams. My Optimization final is on Friday night and my Heat Transfer is on Monday morning and then I'm done.

This weekend was a blast! Stayed in Moncton Friday and Saturday nights for the bodybuilding show my brother was in. Unfortunately, the level of competitors in his weight class was way above him, but he's still happy with how he did and I'm still very proud of him. The guys who came in in better shape than him looked like Aliens from another planet - it was really something just to see them. The whole weekend overall was awsome though - we had some darn good laughs that will probably last a lifetime (a certain incident involving a man in a woman's thong running through the hotel and another in which a security guard had to quiet down what he thought must have been a gay male stipper convention but was actually the competitors from summerside practicing through their posing routines after midnight in the hotel hallway). We got our hotel room free Saturday night because Sunday morning Iron Mike Rioux went to the manager and complained that he had been harassed by the "little prick" security guard all night. I have no idea what this instance was reffering too but I was glad to save the price of a night's rooming.

Well I'm going through my "lazy fu#^%*" stage today. It's the time before exams when I didn't start to study yet, and my gosh it feels good.

Comments:
No, no, no, that's Kerry Rioux.

You UNB mechs have it easy... two days between exams? Get outta here!

check out http://www.me.dal.ca/~dp_04_3/
to see the coolest senior year mech project evar!
 
yes I agree Kerry Rioux from TOSH is a likely candidate to be interested in bodybuilding and although he was an audience member on Saturday it was his older brother Mike who competed.

I once heard a rumor that dispite Mr. (TOSH) Rioux's tough guy reputation if he ever got in a fight with his brother Mike Mike would make him cry and scream like a little girl.
 
No, that definatley is a rumor... Mike did not like getting his ass wooped by his little brother and probably would never admitt it...but I think there is video....
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?