Wednesday, February 09, 2005

 

Is writing this blog a way to communicate with myself, or do people actually read it?

Who knows! Sometimes it's good to write down what you think, it can help you sort things out.

Well all I can say is that things have been "Ninja Sweet" for me lately. School's going well - meaning I don't have any work to do - and I just started training two weeks ago for my first Powerlifting meet. I know it's sort of a meathead thing to do but I've wanted to do it for a while now and the opportunity sort of came along and fell in my lap so I guess I'll give it a try. If things go well it will be the first competition of many.

I was planning on going home this weekend but now I think I shall stay in my now Beloved Fredericton and get some work done or just laze around. You know, I really hated this @*%)#$% place last year but now for some reason it's starting to feel like home.

Well I'm gonna give 'er with the Heat Transfer lab. Hopefully some people might post comments so I know I'm not shouting into the dark





Comments:
HI SAM!!!
Nice blog...i'll be sure to check back for excitting stories from Fredericton...you can check out my blog for some excitting wolfville stories :) www.p-dawg.blogspot.com
See ya!
 
I'm leaving a comment
 
sam, maybe you should spend more time studying the books than the first year college girls. Gotta boost that GPA up buddy, your on a fine line. haha
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?