Tuesday, February 22, 2005

 

Cookin' My's Roast Beef

Hey hey. It's after the weekend now! I went home to PEI and had a great relaxing weekend. I don't think I ate enough but I guess I can't go relive the past now.

The large dent in my car is still there, but if I look at it with one eye closed in the dark with my back turned to it I hardly notice it anymore. I filed a police report but they basically said I'm Straight Out of Luck. Darn. Oh well, I'll just choose to ignore reality and walk around in a daze some more thinking about how cool I am.

I cooked a nice roast beef dinner with carrots and potatoes for lunch today - that's right lunch, I had no class this morning (as with all Tuesdays this semester) so I stayed home and made a big lunch and it was scrump diddly ishous. In fact I'ld say the roast was down right suculent.

Last night Brandon and I stopped by the mall to shop for a few items. Did you know if you buy your glasses at Shopper's Optical they'll clean them for you for free every time your in the mall? I'm never cleaning my own glasses again!

Tonight I'm gonna study for my Heat Transfer and Optimization midterms. I really want to cream these two. Should be possible. We only have three two week stints of school left now - two weeks now until March break, then two weeks to the four day Easter weekend, then two weeks to the end of class.

Well I feel an urge to end this, so I'll talk to some of you later

Comments:
Cookin' yous supper, huh? What a grammatical nightmare. Hilarious though. Remember how Derrick said he never should have responded to that? Oh brother, how long has it been since we've been roommates? It seems like a long, long time. Being roommates now would be pretty cool. We both have more free time than usual. That is, free time > 0. That means we could do some serious damage. Good luck on your tests, fruitcake.
 
are yous looking for your creamy reward on those midterms?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?